Why Choose Scalp Micropigmentation?
- Bringing back receded hairlines thanks to versions of the process like hairline surgery Toronto and the female hairline tattoo.
- Stimulating natural-looking thickness amongst existing hair
- Covering up scars, especially scars gotten from hair transplants
- Closing up a wide section of your hair
A perfect strategy for you to understand Scalp Micropigmentation is by seeing it as a kind of scalp tattoo. As we mentioned earlier, this non-surgical treatment involves the application of a natural pigment into the epidermal membrane of the scalp. This application effectively reproduces the impression of real hair strands. SMP artists attempt to cover up the surface portion of the scalp where there has been a hair loss. By doing this, what you get is a new hairline.
If you know about the eyebrows microblading process, you will understand scalp micropigmentation better. They are very similar procedures. While microblading is performed by using a manual blade, scalp micropigmentation is done by using an electric tattoo instrument. This is because more power is needed to pierce into the skin on the scalp. The skin on the scalp is thicker than the skin below your eyebrows.
Who Should Undergo Scalp Micropigmentation?
Simply put, this beauty therapy is perfect for those who have suffered any kind of hair loss. Those in this category include those with:
- Thinning hair
- Male and female pattern baldness
- Alopecia areata
Scalp micropigmentation is a terrific therapy for these conditions. SMP diffuses thinning effectively. You can also use a head tattoo to hide baldness. Even as a female, scalp micropigmentation for women is also available for you.
- It all begins with you undergoing a free thorough consultation with the SMP artist who will handle your treatment. This is to make sure he/she knows what you want and answers are provided to all your questions.
- While that consultation is on, you’ll then work together to pick out the right hairline. You both have to consider your facial shape and former hairline. At the end of the consultation, you should know what is feasible and can predict what your eventual result will look like.
- As regards the treatment itself, we mostly advise 2-3 sessions for most clients. The number of sessions will hinge on the kind of result you wish for. It might just be to add to the density in a small portion or to cover up your whole head.
- You’ll notice some redness immediately after your treatment but you’ll still get the desired effect! However, you will have to wait for 1 to 2 weeks between each session to allow your skin to heal. As soon as you’re satisfied, you’re set to relish your fresh, chic look and your newly revived morale!
Frequently Asked Questions About SMP
The penetration of the pigment into the skin is not as deep as a proper tattoo. So, even as it’s not the most relaxing treatment, it doesn’t hurt as much as a typical body tattoo procedure.
Yes! With time, SMP gets lighter in colour. How soon depends on your skin type and lifestyle. How often are you under the sun? And when the colour fades, all you need to do is to have simple touch-ups to restore the colour.
This is another edge scalp micropigmentation has over other beauty procedures. When there is more hair loss, you simply have to increase the coverage by adding more pigments.
The answer is never, it helps your deactivated follicles to be active again and your hair starts growing, but if you have dead follicles, nothing will happen for your hair. Because of our plant pigments and shallow technique, there is no worries to lose your natural hair.
How Much Does Hair Micropigmentation Toronto Cost?
Hair Micropigmentation price depends on many distinct variables. Variables that influence the cost of an SMP treatment include:
- Size of the scalp area
- Skin type,
- Amount or degree of scarring,
- Degree of hair loss,
- Existing hairstyle,
- The number of treatments.
Note: These factors likewise affect the touch-ups and repairs to renew old SMP treatment.
For more information please contact us:
To decide how much an SMP treatment will cost you, you should call and fix a consultation appointment. Our SMP artists are gifted at executing excellent hair loss remedies using Scalp Micropigmentation. They can easily discern what is required to produce the look you want exactly. Through this, they help you determine your personalized SMP treatment cost.
For most people, hair micropigmentation Toronto is worth the price. All you need to consider is how much time and frustration an SMP treatment will rid you. Scalp Micropigmentation is an outstanding hair loss treatment for men and women. You should consider it if you are battling any hair loss issue!
HAIR TATTOO IN RICHMOND HILL AND MARKHAM
The Hair Advantage
Do you know that men with hair have a unique advantage over other bald men? This is one truth we fail to confront most times. Men with hair quite truly have an edge over other men who do not.
This reality might not sit well with you. You probably feel it is wrong for such to be. However, the society we live in has a completely different idea. Our society as a whole draws conclusions rather unconsciously based on how a person looks. You will agree that you consider a person’s appearance even before they speak to you. This appearance surely and clearly includes the hair.
How Does This Affect You?
Regardless of how bad, offensive and misguided this hair advantage bias are, it is our reality. We often judge others by how they look, and vice versa. People that suffer hair loss are most seriously affected by this bias.
We do realize that all of this may have an impact on you and how you see yourself. Yet, the decision to opt for a hair transplant Richmond Hill or hair transplant Markham should be yours to make. You must have considered all the necessary factors before taking the leap.
If you then decide that a full head of hair is what you want, it gets easier from there. Trust us at Elix Beauty to handle your hair transplant process properly. Our top-notch precedes us! We take it up from you and play a significant role in bringing that change to life. We will walk you through every part of your hair transplant process up to the finish line.
Our competent hair transplant artists are ready to bring that desired hair to reality. You can begin by scheduling an appointment with us today.